';


Luxury Vacation Rentals World USA Luxury Vacation Rentals Arizona Luxury Vacation Rentals Scottsdale Luxury Vacation Rentals (29)   Property # 5243 | Edit



»Luxurious North Scottsdale Home w Pool & Hot Tub
   Address:  Scottsdale, Arizona |  Map

 
 


Summary
Type: House Floors: 2 Sleeps: 12
Bedrooms: 5 Pets Allowed:
Bathrooms: 3 Smoking Allowed:
Airport: PHX - Sky Harbor
Inquire about this property
Click here to E-mail owner.
Please reference VacationRentalCertified.com property #5243
Property Description:

Spread out and relax in our 3,000+ sq. ft. five bedroom, three bath home ideally located in North Scottsdale. Take a short drive to play world-class golf courses like Troon North or just stay back and dip your feet in the private pool and hot tub. There is also excellent hiking at nearby Pinnacle Peak.

The living room, formal dining room, family room, and kitchen are all spacious and elegantly appointed. The upstairs master bedroom includes a large master bathroom with a walk-in closet and a private deck with expansive views of the valley. The family room includes a television, stereo, fireplace, and free broadband wireless Internet access. The home also features a large backyard and a three car garage.

Here's the bedding confirguration:

Master BR: 1 king BR 2: 2 twins BR 3: 1 queen BR 4: 1 queen BR 5: 1 queen There's also a queen sized sofabed in the family room and an extra Aerobed available. There are three full baths-two upstairs and one downstairs. All linens and towels including pool towels are provided.

If you have small children in your party, we will put up a pool fence for their safety. We also have a high chair, portable crib, and children's table and chairs for your convenience.

This home is perfect for family gatherings, golf buddies, or groups of friends.


Rental Rates:
   Please contact owner for rates

  • Minimum stay: 3 Nights
  • Other fees: $150 cleaning fee is required. $175 pool heating fee is optional.

  • Policies:
    Check-In: 3 p.m.
    Check-Out: 10 a.m.
    Cancellation Policy: All cancellation notices must be in writing. ALL RENT DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE; THERE ARE NO RENT REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS OR EARLY DEPARTURES.
    Security Deposit: 25% deposit required to hold reservation. The remaining 75% of rent + the Cleaning Fee, Pool heating fee (optional) and Security Deposit are due 45 days prior to arrival or reservation will be cancelled and deposits forfeited. $500 security deposit is required but is fully refundable as long as the home is left in good condition.

    Property Amenities:
  • Balcony
  • Beach Chairs
  • Beach Towels
  • Fireplace
  • Full Kitchen
  • Garage
  • Heating
  • Internet Access (High Speed)
  • Linens Provided
  • Parking
  • Patio
  • Pool (Outdoor)
  • Pool (Private)
  • Spa/Jacuzzi
  • View (Mountains)
  • Wheelchair Accessible

  • Activities & Attractions:
  • Cycling
  • Gambling
  • Golf
  • Groceries
  • Hiking
  • Restaurants
  • Swimming

  • Property Appliances:
  • Blender
  • CD Player
  • Ceiling Fan
  • Coffee Maker
  • Dish Washer
  • DVD Player
  • Gas Grill
  • Hair Dryer
  • Ice Maker
  • Iron
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Radio
  • Refrigerator (Full)
  • Stereo
  • Stove
  • Telephone
  • Toaster
  • TV (Cable/Satellite)
  • VCR
  • Washing Machine

  •  Property Reviews:
    If you have stayed at this vacation rental you may add a review, click here.


     Email an Availability Request
    The contents of this form will be sent direct by e-mail to the advertiser. It is only to be used to enquire about booking this property. Any other use constitutes an abuse of VacationRentalCertified.com systems
       Your name
       Your email
       Retype email
       Your Country code
       Phone number (with area code)
    Date of arrival  
    Date of departure  
    How many are in your group? Adults Children
    Comments
    Sent a copy of this vacation rental inquiry to my email
     
    Note: Bold fields are required
     
    luxury vacation rental
    luxury vacation rentals
    luxury vacation rental

    luxury vacation rental

    luxury vacation rental